08 July 2011

Please help me welcome two fantastic additions to the Hungry Hill creative team!  Lisa, of Lisa's Stuff, is one of the most versatile people I've ever met, and Sonya, of Devious Desires is nothing less than a psp icon.  I'm lucky to call them both friends, and even luckier to have them work their magic with my scrapkits!  My team has some wonderful things to share with you, including an array of pretty cluster frame freebies from my Daisychain and Dewdrop Inn kits and some gorgeous tag tuts from a variety of kits! 

Let's start with an adorable Dewdrop Inn cluster frame freebie on Lisa's blog, and another from Daisychain!

 

 And if you're looking for a really beautiful forum set, try her dreamlike Lingering Sadness tutorial that found a side to my Dewdrop Inn kit that I didn't even know was there!  (I told you she's amazing!)

 


Are you looking for a cute, quick tag?  Try Bratski's Cracked Up tutorial, on her blog--click the image to go there--


Or maybe you're in the mood to fly the pink Jolly Rogerette, with Sonya's I ♥ Pirates ?  Then click the pic to go to the tut on her blog!


there's more to come from Always, XtenZiv and Val and Tonya, but a post can only be just so big before it's too big!  See you all tomorrow for the rest of the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment