14 June 2011

I've just loaded three new kits onto the shelves at DigiFox Studio, and made a freebie for you guys--it feels wonderful to be back to designing now that my computer problems are all squared away!   Check out the kits--Elements will be at least 600 pixels on the longest side, papers are 800x800, everything is done at print quality 300dpi--with the Hungry Hill guarantee, no stray pixels, no blurry lines EVER!


Crack Shot  54 unique elements plus a dozen hot papers

Daisychain  55 unique elements plus a dozen pretty papers



Dewdrop Inn  53 whimsical elements plus a dozen matching papers



and a little cluster frame freebie
that I made with Daisychain for you all today!

click the frame to download from 4Shared



3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jun. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the sweet freebie frame! :)

    I saw your post in Creatively Free - I always leave thanks when I download shares. I'm sorry more people are not.

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete