26 July 2011

I am pleased and proud to announce my new store at Scraps and the City (SATC)!!  Marie has been soooo busy making SATC the most pleasant shopping experience you can imagine--check out all the new features while you're there, not to mention all of the new designers and artists.  To celebrate my new store, my two newest kits will be available only at SATC for the first week.  Click the previews to go shopping:


Fallen  $2.50
is a silky-smooth minikit (37 elements and 7 papers) made specially to match Zindy's beautiful B&W tubes. 


Cherry Pie  $3.00
was built-on-demand for my Ct member Sonya, who wanted something special to tag Garv's new Sweet Cherry Pie tube.  Be sure to check the CT blogs for some extra special freebies & tuts from Fallen--they're working with Cherry Pie now, so watch for treats from it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment