11 April 2011

My poor, neglected blog!  It was the last thing on my Spring Cleaning list & you know how those lists are, everything on it took longer than expected.  And then there was the whole "leak in the bathroom ceiling" thing to distract me!  But here I am now, ta dah, so pardon the mess if you pop in while I'm taking down the Valentine's decorations---seriously, it's been that long since I posted?--things should be ship-shape soon!

In the meantime, feast your eyes on the cute little button to the left--announcing the first annual Community Blog Hop!  This will put a little Spring in yer step, or nothin' will--wait, just wait until you see the incredible prizes you can enter to win!  Here's the amazing current list of prize sponsors:

Artistic Dreams Imaging
Artmama Made
Bits N Bobs
Broken Angel Creations
Butterfly Kisses Scraps
CapricornCaz Scraps
Corel
Creative Candy Obsessions
Creative Design Outlet
Fairy Designs Scraps
Heartbeatz Creationz - Designer
Heartbeatz Creationz - Designer Bello Scarto
Heartfelt Perfections
Humbug Graphics Galore
Hungry Hill
Janesko Fine Art
Kiel Creagh
Krissy's Scraps & Imaging
Made by Justine
My PSP Tubes
MyTagArt
Naughty Angelz Creationz
QueenBrat Designs
Schnegge's Scraps
Scraps and the City
Scraps by Liadan
Starlite Blog Designs
Tagging Angels
TC's Sweets
UpYourArt

--and more to come!  Be sure to bookmark the blog after you read all about it, & don't forget to fill out your prize entry form!  Just click that cute little button to get there, and then I'm sure you'll forgive me all of the exclamation marks in this post.  Unless you're a Grammer teacher, in which case I apologize.  Profusely.

1 comment:

  1. Blog hopping from the PSP Blog Hop. Happy Hopping.

    http://whisperddesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete