13 February 2011

the most AMAZING contest

You all know that I'm not big on running ads even for my own stuff on my blog--this is kinda my little comfort corner where I come to share fun things, but I really think what I'm telling you here is both-- Are you familiar with Cassel's incredible scripts & goodies?  If you're not, now would be a very smart time to check out her site, because she has an absolutely incredible promotion going on for the entire month--entering is easy, the winner will be chosen by random draw, it's not a skill contest, and the prizes?  Well how about this, for starters--the Grand Prize winner walks away with a brand new PSP X3 and a really well done series of classes to go with it!  I've personally walked through a couple of her lessons--just out of curiosity, I thought, but I learned a little something from each one. Even though the lessons are done with the beginner in mind, no step left out, they're done in such a lucid way that I really wish I'd found when I was learning how to use Paint Shop Pro. I found them enjoyable & informative even for an advanced user.

Click either image to go to this Corel sponsored contest, ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment