24 November 2010

I hope everyone that celebrates Thanksgiving has already reached Grandma's house or wherever it is you are going this year, safe & sound.  I'm staying put & cooking at Mama's house this year and the kitchen already smells delicious--I just finished making the cranberry sauce.  I want you all fat & happy, because you'll need your energy for all of those day-after sales!  I don't want all my blogfriends standing out in the weather waiting for the sales to open--you want to be happily munching that day after turkey sandwich in the comfort of your own chair while you shop the fantastic sales at DigiFox Studio

Since the sale begins on my birthday--I'm turning the dreaded three oh--omg--I went nuts & made all of my kits available during the sale for ONLY $1 EACH!!  Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnn!!  These kits won't be on sale again this year--click the ad to get to my shop, and remember----

the sale starts first thing FRIDAY MORNING & RUNS THROUGH SUNDAY ONLY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment