23 October 2010

Welcome and Freebie

Welcome to my new blog! 

The old one was crashing & I wanted to change the format,
 anyway, so here we are!
 My past freebies are all downloadable from the FREEBIES tab above--
so happy downloading to all who were having problems with the old blog--

My store is currently offline at the North Wing store, but I'm working to get the shelves refilled,
all should be in place by Monday, crossing my fingers--
but check out the big previews here on the blog
and have a look to see what's going in my store by clicking the Store tab--

and of course, the tuts will all be linked soon, and blogtrains will go into the Blogtrain tab
a week after the trains run---which brings us to----

The North Wing Bewitched Train is here!! 
 You knew we wouldn't let Halloween go by without a Crazy Train,
oh nooooo--

To download my part, click my preview, and then grab the train to the next stop!
The train stops on three continents, so if a post isn't ready, just come back and check it later!








2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Nov. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Halloween post on Nov. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete